Hayat Yoga & Dance is pleased to announce our once a year Live Your Yoga & Teacher Training Program! Outlined below is basic information regarding the program, including dates, tuition and application. Our program will certify graduates at a level exceeding the Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Teacher Training requirements, and is offered to anyone, with at least 6 months of formal yoga practice with a qualified teacher, who wants to formalize their study of yoga in order to Live Your Yoga. Registration is strictly limited and space fills quickly. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions, or need assistance in any way.
Course Topics Overview:
Yoga Philosophy & Lifestyle * Ethical Guidelines * Styles & Types of Yoga * Restorative & Yin Yoga * Beginning & Advanced Sequences * Karma Yoga & Selfless Service * Purification * Yama & Niyama and the 8-Limbed Path of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras * Cleansing * Mantra * Pranayama & Concentration Techniques * Postures & Sequencing * Yoga Nidra & Relaxation * Yin Yoga * Restorative Yoga * Yogic Nutrition * Ayurvedic Principles * Chakras * Business of Yoga * Teaching Circles * Continued Education Recommendations * Ancient Texts & Scriptural Studies * Yoga Therapy * Teaching & Assisting Practicum * Anatomy & Physiology * Adjustments & Modifications * Intro to Prenatal Yoga * History * Student Assisting & Teaching * Developing a Daily Practice & Practice Journal * Homework, Essays and Practice Assignments & More! PLUS- Optional Yoga Warriors Certification * Overnight Retreat Weekend at Hayat Yoga-ville
Requirements & Other Considerations:
* Punctuality. 100% Attendance is Mandatory. Preapproved makeup hours will be billed at an hourly rate ($100-$200/hr) in correspondence to any hours missed.
* Daily Asana, Pranayama & Meditation Practice (home study or in class setting)
* 7 required textbooks (not included in tuition)
* Attendance in a weekly class at Hayat Yoga or other approved RYT facility if out of town (minimum)
* Multiple research papers and class reviews
* Karma Yoga – 8 hours minimum Volunteer Service (does not have to be ‘yoga’ related)
* Student assisting and internship 10 Hours towards the end of program
*10% Off Any class pass & retail items through the end of the program with Hayat Yoga and Yoga Garden
*Yoga Warrior Certification Option additional $395 (Regularly $495)
This event requires personal registration directly with the studio. Please contact us for details at 910-568-3520 or at firstname.lastname@example.org